Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Grim Puppy

So I was supposed to draw "Grim Reaper and Apprentice" but after pages of failed sketches, I ended up drawing a puppy that resembles the Grim Reaper. I think. I won't fail the drawing topic next week!



  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. I would definitely have to say that the puppy is an adorable drawing. I am trying to think of a logical tie in between the puppy and the grim reaper. This is actually a little difficult, they both like bones. Ok that’s not working. I do love the drawing even if it is not the grim reaper.

    Please visit My Website: Doctoral Programs

  3. I really like this section of the article. with a nice and interesting topic has helped a lot of people who don't challenge things that people should know, You need to publish more of this so many people know about it is rare for people to know this. the success for you..! Let me keep this page.